Natalie and Emma just started school again yesterday. Natalie is now a 5th grader and Emma is in 1st. I'm starting to freak out when I realize that this is Natalie's last year in elementary school! Look at the pics of her I took yesterday - she's so grown up. We can actually share some clothes!!!


Emma is Emma! She's really taken off with her reading this summer, so I'm sure 1st grade is going to be a breeze. She's just like her dad. She can figure things out quickly and then she's bored until everyone else catches up. In fact, in the father's blessing Jeremy gave her yesterday he blessed Emma that she would excel in school but not become bored. Guess I'm gonna have my work cut out for me.


Dani is back to being my sidekick 24/7. We did a little shopping today and she was pretty good until the end. Then the waterworks came when I wouldn't go into the Smoothie store. She cried all of the walk to the car, getting in the car, and for about 5 minutes after we left the mall. Then she conked out... I suspected she was more tired than thirsty.

Jeremy and I are just plugging along. I just finished a 30 minute video montage for a friend's daughter's wedding. I recently switched from using Pinnacle Studio to Adobe Premier Elements to create the video and I fought the learning curve this whole project through. But it's done and I'm very happy with it. I hope the bride and groom are too. If I can figure out how to post it on my blog I will. It might be too big though.
Finally, a little bit of fun Christmas news - we're done with our shopping already!!! Yep, just one phone call to Carnival Cruise Lines and our family is booked for a cruise in January! Jeremy and I had so much fun on our cruise, that we decided for Christmas this year we would give the girls some fun vacation memories instead of more toys! We're actually not going to take Dani this time - we'd rather take her when she's older and can enjoy and remember it more. We're leaving out of Galveston on a 5-day cruise to Cozumel and Progresso. I think I'm more excited this time than I was my first time. I know what new and exciting things to expect this time and I can't wait to share them with Natalie & Emma.


Dani is back to being my sidekick 24/7. We did a little shopping today and she was pretty good until the end. Then the waterworks came when I wouldn't go into the Smoothie store. She cried all of the walk to the car, getting in the car, and for about 5 minutes after we left the mall. Then she conked out... I suspected she was more tired than thirsty.

Jeremy and I are just plugging along. I just finished a 30 minute video montage for a friend's daughter's wedding. I recently switched from using Pinnacle Studio to Adobe Premier Elements to create the video and I fought the learning curve this whole project through. But it's done and I'm very happy with it. I hope the bride and groom are too. If I can figure out how to post it on my blog I will. It might be too big though.
Finally, a little bit of fun Christmas news - we're done with our shopping already!!! Yep, just one phone call to Carnival Cruise Lines and our family is booked for a cruise in January! Jeremy and I had so much fun on our cruise, that we decided for Christmas this year we would give the girls some fun vacation memories instead of more toys! We're actually not going to take Dani this time - we'd rather take her when she's older and can enjoy and remember it more. We're leaving out of Galveston on a 5-day cruise to Cozumel and Progresso. I think I'm more excited this time than I was my first time. I know what new and exciting things to expect this time and I can't wait to share them with Natalie & Emma.
1 comments:
Can I come too? Please. I've never been on a cruise. I'll have my bags ready.
Post a Comment