So after four days of eating takeout or eating at the neighbors we've finally finished the kitchen. I LOVE IT!!! It's just what I was imagining. Here is a slideshow of our progress and the finished project. But the pics don't really do it justice - guess ya'll will just have to come check it out in person! Can't wait to show it off to you!
Oh, also I don't know if I mentioned that we have finished painting the back half of the "gallery"/"entry". We left the arches white but painted the walls in between a brown "Wendy's frosty" color. There are a few pics of that too. It's been a productive summer for our house!!
Christmas Day - 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
Wow! the house looks gorgeous! can't wait to come check it out myself! xoxo, jennie
Wow! Beautiful kitchen and house, darling. I LOVE the sucker movie. I am still laughing about it!
Love it I painted mine red last fall on it was just the bottoms of the walls all i need is dave to finish the trim I am afraid I will have to wait unitl after hunting season is just around the corner!
What a beautiful kitchen and family.
I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Luke's(your cousin)wife, Jenn. I actually met you all for the first time on our honeymoon.
Anyways, love your blog and I'm excited we have a way to stay more connected with all the cousins.
And I really do love your kitchen. :)
Hello! I'm so glad you have a blog now. :)
I just wanted to tell you again that I love your kitchen, esp the texture. It turned out great.
Kellie, It's BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your slide show as I too am a new techno learner! SO I'm impressed with your home AND your blog. Still in YW? OOdles, Peggy
Post a Comment