A Rockin' Dog!
So the other day we're at the Checketts and Dani is playing with their dog, Dixie. While she's lying on the floor with Dixie she turns to me and asks, "Mom, can I be Dixie?" I respond to her, "Now if you're Dixie, who is Dixie going to be?"
She quickly replies: "A Rock Star!"
Standin' by Your Beliefs
According to Dani the phrase: "Oh, Man!" is a bad word and she chastized Jeremy the other day for using it. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't a bad word. She wasn't going to believe me so I tried to trick her.
I asked her what it was that Swiper the Fox says on Dora the Explorer after Dora says "Swiper, no swiping!" Most of the time, when Swiper is told this, he says "Oh, Man!" and runs off. I expected that Dani would automatically reply with "Oh, Man!" just like Swiper. (You watch enough Dora and the response just rolls off your tounge.)
But not Miss Dani... she replies without missing a beat: "A Bad Word!"
Christmas Day - 2015
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment