She's Finally SEVEN!!! To everyone's relief Emma Isabella Bryson made it to her 7th birthday on October 8th. She's been so excited for months about her birthday we weren't sure she'd make it to the big day without exploding!
We started off her big day with the family favorite of birthday pancakes (it's the only time when ice cream for breakfast is mandatory) complete, of course, with a candle!
At noon, the bells rang and we rounded up Natalie, Brooke, Berkeley, Brayden and Emma and headed to Chuck E. Cheese for games!!! It turned out to be a fun and cheap birthday party. The kids had already eaten lunch at school, so I only had to foot the bill for tokens (which I had a coupon for) and drinks!
After a couple hours at the big Cheese, we headed home for cake and presents. The kids made the cake out of ice cream sandwiches and whipped cream with m&m sprinkles and chocolate syrup. It was the easiest birthday cake I've ever made. All I had to do was supervise!
On Sunday the 12th we had the family birthday party for Emma at Grandma's house. She chose spaghetti for dinner and we had both chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream cake - LOTSA CAKE around these parts lately!!
Overall it was a great birthday week! I was so happy that she enjoyed it all and BONUS - it was low-stress on me! Enjoy the slideshow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment