Monday:
Hello from Cozumel!!! Wow, we are having the BEST VACATION EVER!!!! Just to bring you up to date: Yesterday, after my first post, we spent time sunning ourselves at the pool and waterslide; had a delish lunch and then all five of us (Kellie, Jeremy, Natalie, Emma and Becky) played a couple WINDY rounds of mini-golf on the top of the ship. Kellie and Jeremy both got holes-in-one! Emma then left us to go build a volcano with her Camp Carnival (CC) buddies, and the rest of us relaxed until it was time to dress up and go to the Captain’s Welcome Aboard party and dinner. Dinner was wonderful – we had steak, lobster, salmon and Kellie’s favorite dessert the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake – mmm, mmm, mmm!!!!!
After dinner Emma passed out from all the fun. But the rest of us caught the revue show “X-Treme County” in the theater. Lots of country singin’, dancin’ and fiddlin’! Then Natalie headed off to a CC PJ Party and the rest of us crashed with Emma.
This morning we pulled into Cozumel around 8am. There was another Carnival ship right next to us, the Glory. It was much bigger than our ship and looked similar to the ship Jeremy and I cruised on last year, the Conquest.
We disembarked around 9am, window shopped a bit before getting on the bus to our excursion site. We decided to do the Playa Mia Deluxe Beach trip. WHAT A BLAST!!! We snorkeled, paddle-boated, kayaked, played on the water trampoline, had all-you-can –eat Mexican buffet and then finished it off with get this – wave running and parasailing!!!!! Actually, Becky and Kellie decided to parasail at the same time Jeremy and the girls were out on the wave-runner. It was sooooo cool! While we were flying about 300 feet in the air checking out a gorgeous view of the ocean and island, the three on the wave-runner were speeding around below us doing doughnuts and flying through the super-blue water. Parasailing wasn’t something I ever really wanted to do, but I went on the boat to take pictures of Becky and it looked so easy and peaceful that when the guys offered to send me up I said sure before my nerves could get the better of me. All I can say is, if you ever get the chance to parasail, do it!!! It’s so beautiful and peaceful and not scary AT ALL!!!
After all that excitement we boarded the bus back to the port. Just about everyone on the bus was DRUNK and LOUD. I think it gave the girls a good lesson about how stupid people are when they drink. Anyway before we got back on the ship, the girls did a little souvenir shopping and we took a few fun pics at The Three Amigos restaurant. Well, we’re getting ready to head back out to sea. But there are parties and buffets scheduled all night, so we’ll see what other fun we can pack into this great day before we pull into Progreso, Mexico tomorrow.
Hasta Manana!!!!
Christmas Day - 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah Bryson's! We're so glad you're having fun...have some more fun for us. We look forward each day to reading of your adventures! WhooHoo!
Where are the pics! I seriously thought that when you posted something about going on a cruise I thought it was an old post! Dang you! really I wish you would stop rubbing salt in my wounds! I want to go on another cruise so bad! So have fun or all of us!
Post a Comment