CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey All,

Just a quick post to let you know we’re on board and havin’ sooooo much fun! Yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, we spent exploring the ship. The ship is HUGE!!! But, our cabin is quite cozy for five people. With all the beds out it’s like a 3D maze to get from one side of the room to the other, but we’re spending most of our time in other places. We’ve already eaten waaaaay too much yummy food. Emma was thrilled to see the 24 hour pizza bar and self-serve ice cream! She’s also enjoying the Camp Carnival activities. Right now she’s coloring her own Carnival t-shirt and I think Natalie’s on a scavenger hunt with other kids her age.

Last night we went to the Welcome Aboard show and saw singers, dancers, the live band, and a comedian. Oh yeah, and we’ve confirmed that Elvis didn’t die – he multiplied!!! We saw three of him yesterday in one of the lounges. Funny though, one of the Elvis’s looked suspiciously like Bro. Hensen from the Cedar Park Ward!!!

This morning we all got our exercise running around the track on the top deck of the ship. Natalie and I did just over a mile run! COOL! Then we proceeded to the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet! So much for burning calories!!!!

Right now, Jeremy and I are trying to decide what excursion to sign up for in Cozumel tomorrow – looks like we’re gonna take the girls on the Deluxe Sail Snorkel Beach Party. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Here are a few pics so far. Actually, we have more interesting ones than these, but they’re on Natalie’s camera and it appears that our USB cable doesn’t fit her camera. (Even though it looked like it would at home. Arghh!)

2 comments:

IronmanJen'sMom said...

Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted. We're livin' it with you! Wow, I'm having fun!!!!

IronJEN said...

WOW! Looks like you guys are having a BLAST!!!! I wish I could be hanging out on the beach with you instead of typing this in my office!!! Enjoy the sun for me! xoxo, jennie