CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The list is getting longer and longer...

The Dani-isms are coming on a daily basis. Unfortunately, as funny as they are, I can't seem to remember a lot of them. But here are the ones from the last few weeks that have lodged themselves in my feeble brain...

I think Dani has this thing about bananas and tomatoes. Many of her latest ones have dealt with one or the other:
"Dad, you're driving me tomatoes!!"

"Look, I can do the tomato splits!" And then she plops awkwardly down on the floor with her legs contorted into something like half-splits.

Today, a Sister stopped me in the hallway after church to comment on how cute Dani was today in Primary. She told me that the leader in Sharing Time had been talking about how the Holy Ghost can give us a warm feeling in our tummies (guess that easier for them to understand than chest). The leader then asked the kids if they felt the warm feeling in their tummies and Dani pipes up: "All I can feel are bananas in my tummy!!"

Comments on Easter:
Dani days before Easter: "I LOVE Easter!!! I can't wait for the rotten egg hunt!!!"

During Easter Morning: "Dad, the Easter Bunny is still at the North Pole!"

And finally: "Are we going to have an Easter Bunny Hump?!" (umm, I think she meant huNT.)

Completely Random Thoughts By Danika Jolie Bryson:

"I love shopping at the shoe store. I like to buy roaches and sandals!!!"

For some reason known only to the inner-working of Dani's mind, Dani has taken to calling us the following:
Dad: Daddy-O
Mom: Mamma Mia
Natalie: Natalie Splat
Emma: Emma-Lemma Ding-Dong Head

And for the grand finale: "Dad, I love to eat noodles with squirrel!"

2 comments:

natalie said...

haha. I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying right now! :)

Hannah said...

So, we love checking your blog anytime we need a good chuckle. Thanks for sharing your family's humor!