Ok, so we actually did this a couple weeks ago, but keeping up with everything, including a blog, gets a little crazy sometimes. Thanks go to Hilary for writing some of this (I stole it off her blog)...
Hilary and I picked the kids up from school and surprised them by saying we were going to Marble Falls. They didn't know we were going to the maze until we arrived. It's cool when these kind of surprises work out (which is rarely). When we got there we took a tractor-pulled hayride to the Texas-shaped maze. The kids got a kick out of all the hay on our bums and Dani made sure we all knew it was a bumpy ride. Above is a picture of what the maze looked liked (although I think this may have been a photo from a different year, the size and shape are the same.)
Fall is in the air, even in Texas. Today it was a cool 70 degrees. Perfect for taking a trip to Marble Falls and the Sweet Berry Farm's cornfield maze about an hour west of Cedar Park.
Hilary and I picked the kids up from school and surprised them by saying we were going to Marble Falls. They didn't know we were going to the maze until we arrived. It's cool when these kind of surprises work out (which is rarely). When we got there we took a tractor-pulled hayride to the Texas-shaped maze. The kids got a kick out of all the hay on our bums and Dani made sure we all knew it was a bumpy ride. Above is a picture of what the maze looked liked (although I think this may have been a photo from a different year, the size and shape are the same.) 
1 comments:
Those pictures turned out great. I love that place. We didn't even think about going this year of course, but last year in the maze my flip flops broke so I had to finish barefoot! Flip flops at the pumpkin patch... only in texas.
Post a Comment