CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Learning is critical but pronounciation is arbitary!

We've been working with Dani to help her remember how old she will be on her birthday and when her birthday is. Today I randomly asked Dani when her birthday is. She said "I'm turning 3 in De-sunburn!"

Dani has recently taken up the pastime of singing. Today in the car she was randomly singing something and then asked me if I knew the song Dead Mommy. Dead Mommy?!" I repeated just to make sure I'd heard her right. She said, "Yep, the song goes Clink, Clink!" That was it. Guess the song doesn't have to be long if a person's dead!
Oh yeah, she did say it could be sung "Clunk, Clunk." I suppose which version you choose depends on the size of the Dead Mommy!

Keep on laughin' (or scratching your head)!

0 comments: