CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who's "Bruce"?

So the other day after dinner Jeremy asked me if our receptionist, Sue, had "told me about Bruce." I was having a momentary brain fart and couldn't think of who Bruce was. (He happens to be one of the other doctors in our office, duh, Dr. Mounsey). Anyway, looking confused I asked, "Who's Bruce?" And before Jeremy could reply, Dani pipes in: "Fish are friends - not food!!!"


(This is one of those if you don't immediately get it, it's won't be as funny when I explain it, but here goes: Bruce is also the name of the Great White Shark in Finding Nemo who has committed to becoming a vegetarian. Thus the whole reference to "fish are friends..." The fact that Dani just threw that line out with such comedic timing is what makes this so funny!)

Here's one other random Dani-ism: Dad, you're awesome, like toots!

0 comments: