Did ya' notice something different about our blog? Our family picture is now updated - yeah!!! Over the Thanksgiving weekend we had a three-hour family photoshoot with our favorite photographer (Mom, AKA Linda Harmon) on the Ferguson Ranch. (Thanks goes to Sandi, Bob and family for opening up the entire ranch to our photographic escapades!)
The ranch setting was perfect for getting tons of "fun on a Texas ranch" pictures. Plus the Ferguson's bunkhouse was just beautiful for the indoor and porch shots. (If you're ever looking for a great place to get away for the weekend, I highly recommend staying at The Five Star Ranch Bunkhouse. The Fergusons let it out as a B&B and it's incredible.)
Here's a slideshow of our favorite pics. We actually took over 250 pictures, so narrowing it down to 3o-ish was a feat! I still have a few photoshopping edits to do before we get them printed for the holidays, but I'm just thrilled to have current family pictures!
Christmas Day - 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
These pictures look soooooo GOOD!!! I love them!!! Mom really is so talented! Way to capture those moments!
BEAUTIFUL photos. When will your mom be in Salt Lake? Kel, your girls are gorgeous. We so need to visit so that we can get to know them. How strange to me that I don't! Are you heading off for a cruise for Christmas?
Post a Comment